Monday, January 01, 2007
heto na. tenenent.
- no grades lower than 2.5. - hello dapat lang. jusmeh naghahabol ako ng dl. dapat nga not lower than 2 e. hehehe.:D basta kelangan ko mag-aral ng mabuti.
- SAY NO TO APO. - jusmeh kelangan nakong mag move on. i should stop liking the same men. kelangan ko nang iupdate yung taste ko. and besides, kelangan naman magkaroon ako ng ibang ginagawa na may kabuluhan. di lang sha ang lalake sa mundo. there's actually life after allen, so bakit ako magkakaroon ng damdamin para sa taong walang pandama.
- SPEND WISELY. - kelangan magtabi ako ng kahit 100 or 200 sa isang linggo. mashado tlga akong magastos.
- MAGPAPEDICURE EVERY MONTH. - actually di lang pedicure. ang ibig ko lang sabihin, i should start fixing myself up and i should just take care of myself once in a while.
- BRUSH UP ON MY DRIVING SKILLS. - kelangan magpractice ako at least every month. nangangalawang nako.
- STOP CRAMMING. - ayoko na magcram. pramis.
- WAG NA MAGTITIRA NG PAGKAIN. - uubusin ko na pagkain ko pramis. para naman magkalaman nako. yon hahaha.
- WORK ON MY CONFIDENCE AND BRUSH UP ON MY ENGLISH SPEAKING SKILLS. - sometimes i know i can actually right good paragraphs, i just have to work on my speaking skills. barok nako mehn.
- BAWAL MAGING PARANOID. - i should stop thinking na people are talking behind my back. praning na praning nako.
- SIT-UPS TWING GABI. - takte anlaki ng tiyan ko.
- BAWASAN ANG SOPDRINKS. - oo kelangan na. everyday softdrink drinking is dangerous to my health.
yon papansin 11 ung ginawa hehehe. hay o sige na gagawa muna kong paper. mamaya ang chorvahan. babay.:D
What did you do in 2006 that you'd never done before?
- slept at someone else's house, shared a single bed with two boys and three girls then watched my crush sleep early morning a day after
- shared two bottles of tequila with my girlfriends. :D
- drove for a driver. okay e noh pinagdrive ko yung driver
- no sleep for one whole night with my college friends para matapos ung plate namin
- pinakain ko ng bahaw ung crush ko bwahahaha
Did you keep your new years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
- di ako gumawa last year. i intend to make one this year.
Did anyone close to you give birth?
- my cousin's wife gave birth. pwede na yon
Did anyone close to you die?
- ung uncle ko.
What countries did you visit?
- wala. we are poor people hehe.
What would you like to have in 2007 that you lacked in 2006?
- boyfriend? bwahahaha
What date from 2006 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?
- hmm... non in particular.
What was your biggest achievement of the year?
- nothing spectacular that i can remember
What was your biggest failure?
- i let one puny little boy hurt me one more time.
Did you suffer illness or injury?
- three day high fever.
What was the best thing you bought?
- well... wala e. lintek hirap ako sa pera last year. hirap na hirap.
Where did most of your money go?
- school stuff mostly. sometimes on divi trips. pero mostly tlga on school stuff.
- dates with mah girlfriends. hahaha yown. hs friends tlga.:D
What song(s) will always remind you of 2006?
- house music
- boom tarat hahaha
a. happier or sadder? -- sadder siguro.
b. thinner or fatter? -- hmm as of today, fatter. tae.
c. richer or poorer? -- aaah richer at the moment. hahahaha
What do you wish you'd done more?
> study more. concentrated on what mattered more and what needed more priority.
What do you wish you'd done less of?
> spared thoughts for some stupid boy who couldn't see im worth so much.
What was your favorite TV program?
> one tree hill
Do you hate anyone now that you didn't hate this time last year?
> well... oo. hate ko na sha since yesterday night.
What was the best book you read?
> stainless longganisa.
What was your greatest musical discovery?
> the bloomfields.
What did you want and get?
> a new mp3 player hehehe.
What was your favorite film of this year?
> hmm... wala akong pinanood na tlgang matino e.
What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
> i was 19 and we had dinner dito sa bahay with a couple of friends.
What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
> good grades.
How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2006?
> mature. MATURE NOT SEXY. hinde pucha ganto nalang. COLORFUL BUT COLOR COORDINATED.
What kept you sane?
> friends. lahat ng friends and of course family members.
Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
> hrmm.... lee dong wook. hahaha yak jologs hahaha.
Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2006:
> it's not over til you learn to forgive.
What was the nicest thing someone told you about yourself:
> "you're special because you're you." (~sayang ngayon lang tayo nagkatagpooooo....)